The Uniden BCD436HP, BCD536HP and SDS100 scanner comes with software but the included software has lots of limitations and the favorites editor to create new systems in Sentinel is very limited. ARC536 solves this problem with a true excel style editor!
With the ARC536 software you expand the functionality of your Uniden BCD436HP, BCD536HP and SDS100:
- True Excel style editor with cut/copy/paste options
- Add any frequency or talkgroup that is not in the built-in database
- Add/Modify a control channel frequency
- Add a trunk system that is not in the built-in database
- Add Nascar and other race frequencies
- Add Service Searches to your BCDx36HP (many Service Search files are included with ARC536)
- Easily share you favorite hpd files with other BCD436/BCD536/HomePatrol users.
- Change Alpha tags
- Change or add subtones
- Add Airband, CB, Marine, Railroad, FRS and GMRS frequencies
- Change the service type of frequencies and/or talkgroups
- Search a frequency range
- Re-order or Rename favorite lists
- ‘Bulk’ edit channel parameters
- ‘Bulk’ Edit Database files so you can change delay and alert setting in the database.
- ARC536 includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market.
- ARC536 combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC536 you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import trunk and conventional systems directly into your BCDx36HP scanner.
- Copy/paste departments between systems, building new favorite systems was never this easy!
Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8/10 – minimum 1024×800 video, 512 RAM.
Uniden BCD536HP or BCD436HP using USB cable (supplied with scanner).
Virtual control (ARC536PRO only) requires an additional connection to the GPS/serial port.